Currently reading:
blow off not back to wall

Discuss blow off not back to wall in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

plumben

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
What would you class a blow off pipe that's not back to the wall or 150mm off the floor as AR or NCS
Id class it as AR but my boss said NCS but if it was my name going on the ticket id say AR

Tb001 refers to multiple ncs for flueing and ventilation issues.
It does not state flueless.
Infact the example it uses is specifically open flued

Sorry, I meant open-flued, not flueless. Bit hard to find flueing faults on flueless appliances! :)

That's what I've got down in my college notes 2or3 x ncs becomes AR and 2 x AR becomes ID but I might of wrote it down wrong but I stand corrected but ill check on Tuesday with my tutor and see what he says

its prob not worth the worry. if the installer could not be bothered to finish the simple blow off pipe then the gas will be undersized and the flue made of cheese.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to blow off not back to wall in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock