Discuss Black Friday teaser offer #3 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
all of them

The biggest one that wont come online until Sunday afternoon so as to keep us all on your website over the whole weekend?

Should I tell you about the electric showers or about the 15mm copper tube?

Should I tell you about the electric showers or about the 15mm copper tube?

a free shower and bundle of copper tube with every order of £2.50?

ray your site better not crash at the weekend due to the traffic

Follow the links above Tony.

I knew my wife may be wright when she said I was THICK? What links Ray? I can't see none? I knew from the start I was never going to benefit from this WHITE friday thingy????? If you're offering copper pipes Ray, I need 3 bundles 15mm & 2 bundles 22mm. Oh, and I also need various fittings too. Just have to decide which.

Ok, just another one to keep you going...

At some point over the weekend, we will be selling a limited number of Bristan Cheer 8.5 kw showers for just £29 + VAT each. Maximum 2 per customer.

That is seriously, seriously cheap!

Tell us about the treats for us employed type people.... Pens, mugs, flip flops, that kinda thing?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Black Friday teaser offer #3 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock