Currently reading:
Bit of a long shot! But thought someone on here might be interested!

Discuss Bit of a long shot! But thought someone on here might be interested! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

njc11

Hello all..

Ive inherited a vehicle with the following registration plate..

L33KEY

Would anyone on here be interested?

Cheers

Nick

Hello all..

Ive inherited a vehicle with the following registration plate..

L33KEY

Cheers

Nick

more chance of a locksmith buying it, i hate private reg plates that nearly say something, all it does is prove the owner iant rich enough to afford a real private plate, eg the plate for me is K1 RKS which costs over £250,000 but i can purchase K11 RKS for about £2500 one says my name and one doesnt, i would rather not have one if it isnt right
Would anyone on here be interested?

Yes maybe, but that means possibly altering the 4 to read an A?

The plate has been valued at £700 :-O (got that back from an auction site today..)

for 700 quid i would rather buy something else,new drill/driver,sds drill or put a new exhaust on my car and get it re mapped

lol! what are you lot like!

I only came on here to see if someone might have been interested?!?? as said i inherited the plate etc and is of no use to me..

In future i wont bother!

lol! what are you lot like!

I only came on here to see if someone might have been interested?!?? as said i inherited the plate etc and is of no use to me..

In future i wont bother!

you have had it valued at £700 and asked us if we wanted, fair enough, but you didnt tell us it was already valued at 700 before offering it, dont think it looks as if ayone here needs it, but if someone has offered you 700 for a plate like that then bite their hand off (or have they valued it and offered to sell it for a fee but wont actually buy it themselves)

you have had it valued at £700 and asked us if we wanted, fair enough, but you didnt tell us it was already valued at 700 before offering it, dont think it looks as if ayone here needs it, but if someone has offered you 700 for a plate like that then bite their hand off (or have they valued it and offered to sell it for a fee but wont actually buy it themselves)

I put it on here not knowing what it was worth... had a quick look on google... then got emailed a couple of valuations, which were similar.. then posted on here!!

Only cost me £600 to have the back, front and two sides of the van sign written, can't think why anyone would waste money buying a number plate even if they were dripping in cash....stupidity

Only cost me £600 to have the back, front and two sides of the van sign written, can't think why anyone would waste money buying a number plate even if they were dripping in cash....stupidity

I dunno, I was once tempted by EA51 LAY :party:

A drug dealer round where I used to live had P1LL5.......not that I had anything off him.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bit of a long shot! But thought someone on here might be interested! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock