Currently reading:
bath panel

Discuss bath panel in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

townfanjon

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
dont think I have a hope in hell but its probably worth a punt !!!

A good customer has bust her bath panel, the bath is a 1800 Sanctuary bath according to her its a Jacuzzi
According to Jacuzzi it is not!!!!
I think the place where she bought it has told her its a Jacuzzi.
It is just a 1800 bath with a curve on the front.
Anybody know any firms who may help, I have run out of ideas.
Cheers

make one with battens, then cut 3/4ply into a curve to do the curve bit, then get some thin white plastic perspex sheet that l bend to shape! worth a shot maby!!

make a frame out of treated 2x1 following the curve of the back no more than 100mm centres then clad with pvc Tung and groove with a starter strip at the top work then work down and you can hide all fixings apart from the bottom row just a way I have used few times

thanks for your ideas guys, at this stage I dont know what she will go for.
Ray , its allegedly a Sanctuary bath from Jaccuzzi. They are just down the road from me in Leeds, I have spoken to them and they do and did do, the Sanctuary suite, but not with a bath. Thats why I think whoever she bought it off has pulled a fast one. (I maybe wrong) knowing Jaccuzzi they would plaster their name all over it, theres nothing saying Jacuzzi !!!
I think when I am back driving again the best thing I can do is go round to take a picture and post it and see if anybody recognises it. I just think its a 1800 bath with a curve on the front.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to bath panel in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock