Discuss Arranging flow/return, will it matter??? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi there. I’m currently basically re plumbing my downstairs having already done most of the upstairs.

Valiant 35kw boiler in the loft

CH F + R both exit in 22mm

TEEs off to feed upstairs inside loft

Otherwise F+R head straight vertically down through middle of the house (22mm)

So im about to pipe up for the downstairs, and I need to go rearwards for x2 vertical rads, and to the front for a vertical and a standard. My question is basically, do I Tee the F and R at the bottom of the vertical pipes, or use a 90 degree and make a loop around the downstairs instead? Will it matter? Obviously from a fluid dynamics POV, Tees arnt great but will the system even care?

Thanks

Reply to Arranging flow/return, will it matter??? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock