Currently reading:
Any one cover the St. Helens area?

Discuss Any one cover the St. Helens area? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iain85

Mum has recently inherited my Nan's house up North.I am heading up there Tuesday and Wednesday next week to suss out any maintanance issues. I would like to use some one of here as a sort of known quantity for work and other trade contacts.

If your local and can help let me know,

ta,

Iain

I am available part of each of those days and would turn up if the
time is convenient for myself - tuesday pm is good
wed am before 10.00am aswell
pm me - I dont do the work but know all sorts of decent men
you can pay them directly

centralheatking
Mum has recently inherited my Nan's house up North.I am heading up there Tuesday and Wednesday next week to suss out any maintanance issues. I would like to use some one of here as a sort of known quantity for work and other trade contacts.

If your local and can help let me know,

ta,

Iain

Thanks Heat king. Can you pm me your mobile number and real name? I haven't had confirmation from the tenant that I can get in the property yet so it may well be that I go up there suss out what needs what and then get you to quote at your convienance.
Cheers, Iain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Any one cover the St. Helens area? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock