Currently reading:
amy winehouse found dead

Discuss amy winehouse found dead in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is very sad news, but I'm hardly suprised someone close to her should have been more strict with her and stopped her being the way she was. Its a real shame though.

never mind amy winehouse, saw that one coming she has no one to blame but herself, sad but true imho, But I feel for the victims of the massacre in Norway...they didnt deserve anything.

The time a junkie dies in my town with a statistically astronomical population of addicts I doubt anyone will give a toss.
She was a privileged and talented young woman who was given dozens of opportunities to turn her life around, shame she's dead but I wish people would maintain a little perspective.

Very sad unfortunately it is more difficult for some people to give up addictions than others and she should not be condemned

never really condemned her, just saying that its not a suprise and i have more sympathy for the victims in norway than i do for her

Well I won't lose any sleep over her going. Its sad, but as said, she had her demons and she's paid the ultimate price for them.

The poor victims in Norway deserve more sympathy....but on a human level of course it is sad. She was a daughter, neice, friend ect to lots of people.

This really sad news and a great loss
Thought she had managed to turn things around, just completed her 6129 tec cert and looking ahead to her gas course leaving the world of karaoke behind her, probably could not get a placement, so sad :(

I have friend who got jagged by a needle whilst doing a service in a block of flats. They Stabbed the pin on a hand rail on a public stair way. He cut his hand on the needle and had to wait a long time for hep and HIV test that was bad for him and his family. He got the all clear but drugs are a big thing that can affect us in the places we have to work as plumbers. I do feel for her loved ones but at the same time that's one less drugie. If she was not famous would you feel the same?Sorry if this offends it's just my opinion

As said in previous posts.....I have no sympathy for someone who wastes their life and I will give my sympathy for the those whose lives were taken from them. Now that's a dam shame.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

News of Amy Winehouse's death travelled with such speed. When I heard I couldn't help but crack up with emotion. She was a real heroin. It's such a blow. She really made a hash of things though. Her life just went to pot. Someone should have kept tabs on her

It has been confirmed that amy winehouse died in an explosion after a dyslexic muslim was ordered to bomb an army warehouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to amy winehouse found dead in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back