Discuss Adjustable spanner in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,

Been reading though this thread, and the general consensus seems to go towards Bachos, and I'm inclined to get this as well. I'm just starting as an apprentice plumber, and I've been using the quality tools they have at my workplace, but thought it would be a good time to get upgrade my own inherited tools (from my uncles garage). As a general, I would want to get something decent, but at the same time I'm not with unlimited budget and there's a quite a few things that I want to pick up.

Do you recon I should just go for Bachos now (since it has good reviews) and just hold of on say a good pair of water pump pliers? (since it's less likely I will use at home at the moment).

Other way round sanji
I use my wp pliers a hell of a lot more than any adjustable.

The modern bachos arent all that hood anyway. Best off trying to find the old ones on a car boot.

Knipex cobras for the wp pliers :D

Im happy to spend a small fortune on bahcos as I know i will not have to again for many many years. I have 6", 8" and 10" and im confident they will still be working fine in 20 years. providing they havn't been lost or stolen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Adjustable spanner in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock