Discuss Adjustable spanner in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bahco for me.

At least when you are really stuck and need some more leverige, you can be assured that you can turn your 8" bahco shifter into a 48" shifter with a piece of steel pipe and know that it will work the same as an 8" shifter after the exercise.

Ive got bahco and irwin also but i dont mind if i use silverline ones they are as good as rothys imo,still a slim jaw and only cheap

Hi Dpuller ive tried this one it comes nowhere near th bahco as the jaw slacken come time but its a decent enough shifter for a DIYer.

Not in the slightest the build quality of them is quite substantial. Being that ive tried both makes i just prefer bahco. The same way id have a porsche b4 a lada.

Each person has there preference at end of the day and the amtech shifter theres nothing wrong with it . Each to there own.

i use bahco myself but like others thats just my preference. Its down to the individual i suppose but i have heard the phrase,Am tech is short for Am teching them back tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Adjustable spanner in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back