Discuss Additional Thermostats or smart solution? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Theres alot of controls there already I would be careful adding others ?? heat pumps like a steady flow though them to allow the exchange of heat into the system you may find you need open loops on your underfloor heating , if you're shutting others off and or a buffer vessel . Kop
Yeah, it looks busy.

But... The whole ground floor is on UFH and controlled from a box under the stairs.
It's only the upstairs that's rads/rails, single zone, and activated by the thermostat at the landing.

If I can find where the landing therm is wired back to I can add a receiver there and use as many wireless thermostats as I like for the upstairs circuit?

Just to bump this thread, as I still need advice on how to replace the upstairs thermostat with a wireless receiver, given the current thermostat will need to be replaced with a wireless one...

Any idea how I could identify the u/s thermo wiring at the heat pump controller, to swap it out with the wireless receiver?

Thanks everyone

Reply to Additional Thermostats or smart solution? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock