Discuss Accounting software in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fulwok

I was wondering what you self employed guys use for software, ie accounting, etc. I'm just a sole trader and a bit behind the times.

I use the cheap and simple mate ... Microsoft Money ... And a Spread Sheet! :)

I started using Kashflow but now I'm using Free agent central, its a monthly subscription but it keeps my accountants fees down.

find this sofeware very good

Free Calculator Online

Other than that excell and a box with lots of little receipts in, that my younger cousins stick the right way round in a scrap book once ayear and I give to the accountant

:pimp:

Last edited by a moderator:
I use a multi page spreadsheet with calculates my Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss Statement. If you want a copy (with instructions) feel free to PM me. You won't be the first!

open office spreadsheet.

and sliq for invoicing and customer reports.

Last edited:
I still write things down , not come across any books that break down yet and lose all your information. :book:

Not every self employees guys use software for their business. Some do it in MS excel. But good excel and access experience is needed for that. I have a small office where I have five staff. All of them are plumbers. We can't afford a high pricey solution. We are using free online accounting services from Zipbooks. Quickbooks is very good solution but said earlier as a self employed guy I can't afford that. Guncash is another good option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Accounting software in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back