Discuss What spray kit connector to use? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

I'm trying to install a thermostatic spray kit, but I have a problem.
What connector do I use to connect to wall as I will still need about 10mm for tiling
Is there any way around this?
20210329_131857.jpg

20210329_131844.jpg

You need 1/2 in Male x 3/4 Male connector
Normal supplyed with mixer.
I've used chrome played 3/4 Male x 15 mm Compression connectors before (throw nut and cone away) thread is 1/2 in

You need 1/2 in Male x 3/4 Male connector
Normal supplyed with mixer.
I've used chrome played 3/4 Male x 15 mm Compression connectors before (throw nut and cone away) thread is 1/2 in

Thanks exedon2.
It did come with dogleg connectors but they are far to long even once tiled. I shall see is the connector your suggesting is a better length

Reply to What spray kit connector to use? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi I am trying to replace my bathroom tap with a new one, I am trying to remove the existing rusty flexible tap connectors from this bit of 22mm...
Replies
Views
Hey, I've got a leaking toilet and I need to replace the filling valve device which is a Geberit 810.L3 Type 340 with a 1/2" connector. Problem...
Replies
Views
Hi bit of a weird issue, I installed a grohe bathroom tap successfully 2 months ago bought from screwfix. Last week the right hand hot tap makes...
Replies
Views
I removed an old shower hose, which was installed by previous home owner at least 12 years ago. Upon removal, the connection is like nothing I...
Replies
Views
Back