Discuss Replacing waste pipes in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

I needed to change waste pipes because they were just crumbling into pieces, but i am not sure how can I connect the new pipe to the one inside the wall. Many thanks

Attachments

• 98C3303B-ABB9-4217-83CD-29379E33F22A.jpeg
    98C3303B-ABB9-4217-83CD-29379E33F22A.jpeg
    809 KB · Views: 18
  • 6FDBC40C-0BB8-41DF-AC96-4DFB3E53B96B.jpeg
    6FDBC40C-0BB8-41DF-AC96-4DFB3E53B96B.jpeg
    671.9 KB · Views: 18
I would get a core bit for the size of pipe needed and spin it around it carefully enough that the new fitting can be sunk onto it.

Obviously the best option is replace it from inside but I gather you can't do that if you're asking this question?

I would get a core bit for the size of pipe needed and spin it around it carefully enough that the new fitting can be sunk onto it.

Obviously the best option is replace it from inside but I gather you can't do that if you're asking this question?
Thank you for replying, it’s behind the kitchen cabinet so I don’t think i can reach there to change it from inside, I’ll keep that method in mind . It’s quite clever

Reply to Replacing waste pipes in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, grateful for any advice I need to connect a dishwasher waste water outflow pipe 25mm to 50mm waste pipe. Is there a joining piece anyone can...
Replies
Views
Hi, We're in the process of upgrading 2 bathrooms in our house: the ensuite and the family bathroom. These adjoin one another. The ensuite is...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, just want to get advice, i want to replace venten to unvented cylinder, is it ok to install D2 pipe to toilet waste pipe see picture? as...
Replies
Views
I have moved our washing machine into the garage but there isn’t a drain for the waste pipe. The attached image is of the waste pipe with the...
Replies
Views
We have a utility room with a washing machine but no sink. Wife wants sink. There is room to fit one and the waste will connect to wahing machine...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock