Discuss Outdoor tap help please in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all,

I would appreciate some help - I have an outdoor tap that leaks around the spindle. However there isn’t anywhere to tighten it/take apart and renew PTFE tape. Decided on a new tap but it won’t line up correctly despite adding lots of PTFE. Any suggestions?! TIA

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    414.1 KB · Views: 11
Just go unto it’s lined up with ptfe

Reply to Outdoor tap help please in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Forgive my ignorance, with this basic question, but I seem to be struggling to both understand, search for, and source, the appropriate washer...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need some advise, will greatly appreciate if someone can help. My mixer tap is leaking from base want to renew it. However the tap...
Replies
Views
D
Hi all, I have an issue with our shower's hot water. The shower is operated using two separate taps for cold and hot water. When the hot water tap...
Replies
Views
    • Winner
Hi all, I joined today and am a newbie at plumbing DIY. Thought I'd share my experience replacing the stopcock under my sink. The old one looked...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some help on this shower drain installation. I’m about to install a corner shower kit in my basement bathroom. But I just found out the...
Replies
Views
Back