Discuss Old Bottle type tap replacement? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all,

Is there a modern replacement for an old bottle type tap with a shower attachment or do they still only do individual taps?

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-01-19 at 18.56.11.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-01-19 at 18.56.11.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 16
Suppa tap and sry to say No unless you want to drill holes in the bath

Reply to Old Bottle type tap replacement? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Have a sink basin tap photo attached and need to replace the heads as behind they have cracked. Any idea where I can get replacement tap head...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
Forgive my ignorance, with this basic question, but I seem to be struggling to both understand, search for, and source, the appropriate washer...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a kitchen mixer tap which allows the top part to pull out as a hose (like american sinks). It has frayed and I need t replace it, can...
Replies
Views
Hi there I have attached a video below, showing where my kitchen tap is leaking from, is this possible to repair by replacing the hose pipe or...
Replies
Views
Back