Discuss boiler will not communicate with reciever in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

M

mr bury

. ideal logic plus c30 , hot water fine boiler wont communicate with reciever honeywell stat sends signal reciever turns on ,will not fire boiler up

Assuming Y-plan or S-plan system, boiler receives switched live via the 3 or 2 port heating valve, not directly from the honeywell receiver. So the issue could be with a motorised valve being stuck, or the motor not operating microswitch in valve head.

Reply to boiler will not communicate with reciever in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a ideal logic 30 boiler ,the thermostat receiver looks to have died ( no lights on wired receiver ) I believe this need# replacing but in...
Replies
Views
My heating system comprises an Ideal Logic 12 boiler located downstairs and a Gledhill OV SOL cylinder located upstairs . The problem is that when...
Replies
Views
I've got a non condensing Glowworm Ultimate with gravity tank and hot Water tank in a 4 bed house. 11 radiators 1 double 1400mm length 1 P+...
Replies
Views
Has anyone else come across this situation? I keep detecting products of combustion inside the casing of Ideal Logic boilers. I've replaced every...
Replies
Views
Hello friends - I really struggle to understand my heating and hot water system I posted my question on Diynot but it ended up being five pages...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock