Questions and plumbing advice in the DIY Plumbing Forum - .

Some popular plumbing forums: Plumbing Advice - Plumbing Tools - Plumbing Courses & NVQ's

Forum Prefix Filter

L
We're in the process of doing grounds work for a new garden office, and unfortunately my go-to...
Replies
Views
I recently installed weather compensation on my Ideal Vogue Max and I'm very confused by the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello, I am fitting new taps and a shower mixer in my en-suite and was looking to isolate the...
Replies
Views
How do i replace the quarter turn cartridge on this cooke & lewis ricci bath mixer tap ...
Replies
Views
L
  • Question
Hi, I am looking for type of connector to connect my tumble dryer drainage hose (Freestanding...
Replies
Views
Easy if you're a plumber I guess, but if you have no plumbing knowledge? Its a Bosch, nearly...
Replies
Views
Hello, Can you use uPVC for bathroom and kitchen waste pipes. Or should it always be mupvc...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello, I'm a homeowner, not a DIYer. I have an almost 1 year old SaniCompact Comfort wall-hung...
Replies
Views
A few months ago I wanted to connect a 1000l water butt (fabricated from galv steel) to our...
Replies
Views
Hi all, as it’s starting to get chilly at night, we’re thinking of having the heating on at...
Replies
Views
Mixture of miss measuring and changing of products to get something to fit the sink has left me...
Replies
Views
Morning, Moved house a few months ago and first issue is having a slight leak on tap in kitchen...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
B
My toilet was slow flushing. I did some research and discovered it needed a new diaphragm...
Replies
Views
So I think I've made a really stupid mistake. I stuffed a bit of rag into the pipe end to stop...
Replies
Views
I recently posted to request information about supply of a "dual Immersion heater". Two members...
Replies
Views
T
For about a year, my shower on a third floor is giving an on off gas smell sometimes after a...
Replies
Views
Timmy1
T
D
Morning folks, I am staying with my son and something strange happened. My wife was washing her...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'd like to get some advice on the following issue. We have relatively large tiles...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have a Bosch Dishwasher that has just started making a loud droning noise constantly when...
Replies
Views
V
Hi all, I'm completely inexperienced at this, but my kitchen taps are ancient, and the water...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
  • Question
Hi, long story short, our boiler has been replaced with a combi and the loft and airing cupboard...
Replies
Views
J
Our newly bought house doesnt have a filter on the combi and most of the radiators (microbore)...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I am putting some blinds up. Which screws/all plugs are best for plasterboard window...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I am trying to fit an anti-rodent valve ARB-1 to a MacFit MAC-1 WC pan connector. Instructions...
Replies
Views
Hello, First post, be gentle! Anyway, here's my issue. I have a Roca The Gap D-Trit close-couple...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just moved into a house that has a Worcester oil fired boiler, when powered up it...
Replies
Views
At beginning I would like to say Hello to all members and I would like to introduce mysel as...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have these heating pipes. I think I have cleaned them last year and there is a lot...
Replies
Views
Hello all, We have a Geberit UP720 frame. The frame says depth 8cm. (There's also the UP320...
Replies
Views
Hi, Trying to submit a question but I get a request to ask the Admin, can you help? I have...
Replies
Views
B
Just recently started about a day ago, once I turn off the faucet, water continues to keep...
Replies
Views
C
Hello My toilet flush is busted. The tank takes about 10 seconds to empty and it’s kind of...
Replies
Views
Chris P
C
Hey All-- New here as this is something I have not had to do on this scale before. I am...
Replies
Views
P
I'm building a steam punk clock and am using a thermometer pressure gauge as one of the parts...
Replies
Views
Paul Alone
P
Where can i buy a replacement Harvey G1240 Riser pipe for my Harvey water softener It has a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I know nothing about plumbing 🤦‍♂️ and am trying to sort out a leaking kitchen tap. It's a...
Replies
Views
I am starting a large victorian renovation and it will involve, (amongst everything else)...
Replies
Views
S
  • Question
Been getting large amounts of sediment coming through the electric shower. Had two plumbers...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm wondering if this is allowed or will work in the UK. We currently have all our waste...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Ive had to replace the pump isolator valves as they were leaking. All done and working...
Replies
Views
Jaga radiators (with heat-exchangers) have their own small fans, that "will modulate down when...
Replies
Views
I just bought an older home and there is no water line run for the water/ice on my existing...
Replies
Views
Third time I'll be doing this floor...first time was weatherproof TnG, 2nd was marine ply both...
Replies
Views
R
  • Question
Any thoughts on best flux for potable water pipes?
Replies
Views
Rob100
R
Background I have a small one-bedroom flat in the roof space in a victorian house. There are...
Replies
Views
Hi all - Our toilet has got very difficult to flush. A couple of very quick goes on the handle...
Replies
Views
Hi, I would like to connect up water supply to fridge. Behind the fridge there is 15mm...
Replies
Views
Would appreciate it if somebody could list the steps required to replace a leaking toilet pan...
Replies
Views
  • Question
A while ago I replaced a leaky, corroded sink trap. That all appears to be fine, I can't find...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am concerned about the shower drain body in this picture being loose. I can move the...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question
OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock