Discuss Old gas pipe? Can it be removed? in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,

I have recently moved in to a house and in one of the kitchen units where I want to put a intergrated freezer there is a small pipe coming out of the wall.

Assuming it's a old gas pipe for the cooker that's been capped as the kitchen no longer requires it.

Can this be removed by a professional?20231113_180823.jpg20231113_180820.jpg

Yes on both parts best to get a gas engineer just encase then your sorted on
Both

Edit

It’s gas

Reply to Old gas pipe? Can it be removed? in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have an old gas pipe in the understairs cupboard. The previous occupants had the gas meter moved, but this old pipe remained. This pipe goes...
Replies
Views
All, Belfast, Northern Ireland. I am in a bit of a predicament. I have recently had a stove fitted in a chimney that had a disconnected and...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello I’d like to replace gas cooker. Curry’s do install but I know they will refuse to install if regs are not met. So I want to understand...
Replies
Views
Hi, Non-professional / knowledgeable person here. I'm a Brit in Romania who volunteers for a charity building an old peoples home for needy old...
Replies
Views
Im fitting a kitchen in my own house . When removing the gas oven on a bayonet fitting and turned the gas hob off and removed a four burner gas...
Replies
Views
Back