Discuss Flush valve replacement. What make is this? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi everyone. Being driven mad by a leaking toilet. 2 in fact!! It’s not the fill valve over filling to the overflow so assume it’s the flush valve.
Anyone know what make this is? The fill valve says WDI so guess the flush might be the same? If it is, is there a compatible valve I can fit in the basket?
3FCC3156-DD42-4B13-B0A7-66EF93C2CC3A.jpeg
BCEECDBA-6BE4-4B2F-8C76-A8D0AC5951C5.jpeg

Reply to Flush valve replacement. What make is this? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, can anybody help? I am trying to buy a replacement toilet flush push button as my current one is broken? However I cannot find the same...
Replies
Views
  • Question
My toilet flushes ok when the long flush button is pressed - but water continues to flow into the toilet bowl. No problems with the short flush. I...
Replies
Views
i have 3 sottini toilets with a compact cistern. It has an ideal standard dual flush mechanism. 2" entry The ideal standard is poor quality in...
Replies
Views
Hi, I fix what I can around the house myself and have fixed a few toilets but I need help with this one. This toilet keeps running and stopping...
Replies
Views
Hi Just had a new bathroom installed with a toilet bowl that reaches the back wall. Its has a bottom entry cold feed to the cistern. The fitter...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock