Discuss Help! What make/model is this toilet push button? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

IMG_5102.jpeg
IMG_5103.jpeg
IMG_5104.jpeg
Hi there, can anybody help?

I am trying to buy a replacement toilet flush push button as my current one is broken? However I cannot find the same button anywhere? I have attached photos if anyone can help identify which one it is (make/model)? It is hollow, it does not contain a rod inside it as the rod is attached to the toilet flush valve itself if that makes sense? I think the toilet flush valve is a twyford of some kind but I am not sure? It must be at least 8 years old. Any help would be appreciated? Thanks in advance

Siamp maybe pic of inside the cistern will confirm

IMG_5107.jpeg
I have tried this one earlier on but it doesn’t fit as it has a white plastic screw rod built into it where as the button that is in situ currently has no rod built in as the rod is built into the flush valve? The current push button is hollow allowing the rod to come through it (see pic). I cannot seem to find this type of push button anywhere?

That pulls / unscrews out the white plastic rod

Reply to Help! What make/model is this toilet push button? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi , I'm wondering whether anybody can help me at all ? My boiler has started making noises which I am unable to identify. If anybody is able to...
Replies
Views
Hi all Relatively inexperienced homeowner here. Apologies in advance if I get any terminology wrong. Today I noticed some limescale accumulation...
Replies
Views
Anyone got an idea of the make of this flush valve? Trying to locate a replacement screw in push button. The diameter of the button unit is...
Replies
Views
I am about to buy two new toilets for our house and would be interested to know if there are any particular makes or models of close coupled...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, Attached photo of Marley 95 degree branch. Could anyone in the know let me know if the collar at the bottom where it enters the...
Replies
Views
Back