Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)
Questions and plumbing advice in the Make a suggestion about the forum in general - Make a suggestion in here, and others can upvote the suggestion. Those with the most votes, I will work on first to implement..

Some popular plumbing forums: Plumbing Advice - Plumbing Tools - Plumbing Courses & NVQ's

Forum Prefix Filter

- Votes
0 Votes
Hi, I unsubscribed to newslettter/ads emails multiple times but I keep getting them. Last one...
Replies
Views
- Votes
    • Love
Working on the forum over the next couple of weeks. Noticed a few people have mentioned problems...
Replies
Views
0 Votes
Its hard to read anything and navigate what is supposed to be a plumbers forum , you end up...
Replies
Views
0 Votes
Could we have a navigation button on the top of the page as well? That would make life easier.
Replies
Views
0 Votes
Hi all, I have made a bit of a cock up. I have installed copper tails for my bar shower mixer at...
Replies
Views
0 Votes
    • Agree
For some months I have not been able to 'quote' or 'reply' to the #1 message in a thread, the...
Replies
Views
0 Votes
Why are my replies subject to moderator approval?
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
0 Votes
R
Grouping similar items or enforcing topics with drop-down selections would greatly help. I...
Replies
Views
Randall Ijams
R
0 Votes
P
Hi My boiler Worcester Comfort RF 1 thermostat states "permanently 5 degrees". I cant get my...
Replies
Views
PaulMcr
P
0 Votes
By chance I have found that the word o u t l e t triggers the spam filter so can't be used in a...
Replies
Views
0 Votes
    • Agree
Anybody else struggling with adverts blocking parts of forum threads
Replies
Views
-1 Votes
    • Agree
Why are you effectively penalising those who want to contribute most, it's a poor strategy and...
Replies
Views
0 Votes
Replies
Views
0 Votes
I tried to reply that my energy company was Octopus and the system won't accept Octopus
Replies
Views
0 Votes
Having issues logging into this site, I can open a thread but am unable to log in to reply. I've...
Replies
Views
Ric 2013
R
0 Votes
When I just tried to register on an android phone an ad banner at the bottom of the page covered...
Replies
Views
0 Votes
Jumps so much you end up clicking on the wrong thread , it’s so irritating I’m off for a break...
Replies
Views
0 Votes
D
Has the forum been down, or been worked on? It’s been a good few hours until I could post, I...
Replies
Views
0 Votes
Sometime in the last few weeks, the forum software has developed an an nnoying habit. When...
Replies
Views
0 Votes
Logged out an in again no probs. Looked at the courses available and got Ooops We ran into some...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question
OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock