Discuss Can someone please identify what this hose is? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi

I have a kitchen mixer tap which allows the top part to pull out as a hose (like american sinks).
It has frayed and I need t replace it, can you please identify what type of hose this is please and thanks

I've uploaded 3No. photos

Attachments

• PXL_20240507_170403934.jpg
    PXL_20240507_170403934.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 39
  • PXL_20240507_170406805.jpg
    PXL_20240507_170406805.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 31
  • PXL_20240507_170408798.jpg
    PXL_20240507_170408798.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 33
It’s very unlikely someone here will be able to identify the hose itself, but they might be able to identify the tap if you provide good pictures. The hose is likely tap/manufacturer specific.

As Timmy said, a lot of those hoses are manufacturer specific.

*Well the hose would be of a standard size, but the end connection points are the issue.
I have never seen one with the connections as per your pics.

You will have to find brand of tap and contact a supplier.
Be prepared for a shock, you may end up paying almost as much for a replacement hose as you would a new tap.

Reply to Can someone please identify what this hose is? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there I have attached a video below, showing where my kitchen tap is leaking from, is this possible to repair by replacing the hose pipe or...
Replies
Views
Have a sink basin tap photo attached and need to replace the heads as behind they have cracked. Any idea where I can get replacement tap head...
Replies
Views
I need to replace the washer of my kitchen mixer tap as it is leaking. I was able to remove the spout once by unscrewing the screw on the back of...
Replies
Views
L
  • Question
Hi, I am looking for type of connector to connect my tumble dryer drainage hose (Freestanding 9kg RapiDry Tumble Dryer B5T4923R) to my sink...
Replies
Views
L
We noticed some black gunk/residue on the cold water mixer hose - see photos. I was wondering what the root cause could be and whether we should...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock