Currently reading:
Wireless Time Controls

Discuss Wireless Time Controls in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

roseyp

Hi All,

I am after some advice and potential solutions to my dilema.
I have just upgraded my in-laws heating system radiators. It is an s-plan system with a baxi back boiler.

I have flushed system out and replaced the 30 year old panel radiators for some more modern efficient ones with thermo valves. (did not touch the boiler)

While I was in there the hot water cylinder was leaking so a new one has been fitted, along with changing the pump valves to gate type from quarter turn ones and cleaned the F&E tank out

The old tank did not have a cylinder stat fitted and the current room stat is also not working (old mecury bulb type !!!)

The current programmer is a danfos 3020p and the 3 port valve is a honeywell from about 1960, which is passing to CH when on HW mode

So to tidy things up and complete the job I am fitting a new 3 port valve with mid position, and new cylinder stat and a new room stat (either fixed or wireless). Looking at using the honeywell sundial wiring box
The programmer is located in the airing cupboard with the tank and valve which is upstairs.

To ease thing for them, i am looking at fitting a new programmer in the downstairs of the house. But I am struggling to find a 2 channel wireless programmer with at least 3 time settings. I need the HW and CH independant from each other.
Ideally i would like something like a Salus ep200 but wireless
I need wireless as i cant get a 5/6 core cable downstairs without major surgury which I dont really want to do.

Do you guys know of such a programmer or will I have use a single channel one and rely on the stats to control demand for heat ??

I want to make it as easy as possible as they are in their 60's and i know that in summer the rads will be red hot as the room stat will be on 22 degrees and they will only want hot water!!

Thanks
Roseyp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wireless Time Controls in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock