Currently reading:
What would be ...

Discuss What would be ... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Old Account

Hi plumbing lads,

Im just wondering if you would change your job and life changing decision if you had the chance to turn the time back ?

If so, what would you be ?
what sort of dream job would be yours ?

I will kick it off with being a Police men. I would love to be a crime investigator, that would be the ideal job for me. I really love watching serial killers and unsolved crimes. It might sound weird to you all but that would be my dream.

In my opinion you do not need to the smartest person to carry out your dream job ... If you have passion and you really love what you doing you will gain your knowledge in any way. You will start reading, studying just to be become better.

It it is so much easier to study what you literally love.

Obviously for some sort of jobs like pilot or a doctor for transplants you require a decent knowledge.

but again for being a police man you do not need to have the highest degrees to become a great police men.

im sorry to bother you all but just would like to know what's your dream job and what's your thought about it.

regards,

ron/ matchless

Turning back time to 2003 I would have taken my voluntary redundancy and set up on my own rather than have gone to Canada for 2 years. But still doing the same.

Turning back to 84 I would have stayed at 6th form and gone on to study law.

I'd do plumbing still, My ideal job would be something to do with motorbikes, either training instructor or something along the lines but I've still got plenty of time to do that as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What would be ... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock