Currently reading:
**** - WELCOME TO THE NEW FORUM!!! - ****

Discuss **** - WELCOME TO THE NEW FORUM!!! - **** in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
WELCOME TO THE NEW UKPLUMBERSFORUMS.CO.UK
We've got the forum running again now, as you can see, and we're rocking the new forum software. Might take a bit of getting used to, but give it time. We're not going back to the old one, so if you don't like it, short of me tweaking the odd thing, you'll have to lump it.

It comes with some pretty cool new features which I'm setting up and enabling over the next few days. So I'll announce those as and when. But I'll stick around for a bit to walk you through it as and when you get a bit stuck. Just reply to this thread and I'll head over.

:)

WELCOME TO THE NEW UKPLUMBERSFORUMS.CO.UK
We've got the forum running again now, as you can see, and we're rocking the new forum software. Might take a bit of getting used to, but give it time. We're not going back to the old one, so if you don't like it, short of me tweaking the odd thing, you'll have to lump it.

It comes with some pretty cool new features which I'm setting up and enabling over the next few days. So I'll announce those as and when. But I'll stick around for a bit to walk you through it as and when you get a bit stuck. Just reply to this thread and I'll head over.

:)
Looks good. Excited to be back

Reactions: Dan
Under What`s new? or Alerts if you have posted on that thread plus you get an alert in your email inbox Ron.

Thanks for the quick help, rpm.
With the alert I knew but didn't check just yet the "what's new"

Top man cheers

Reactions: Dan
DAN .. Try that it's free for a month or something.

6 months broadband offer , maybe ( Win 10 . Probably not )
Not sure I'm getting you.

It's PushOver - The push notifications app. Download it from your app store, for free.

Cheers for more info ,
not a fan of " Time limited tasters "
( when add-on should be part of service-already paid for)
You haven't paid a penny for this service lol we are free you cheeky bugger.

Tapatalk was the old way we did it. But you'd have to pay for that eventually too. This is about the same price as that. So we went for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to **** - WELCOME TO THE NEW FORUM!!! - **** in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock