Currently reading:
Vokera compact 24se fires on fires off fires on fires off constantly does not lock ou

Discuss Vokera compact 24se fires on fires off fires on fires off constantly does not lock ou in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

julesverne

Said boiler fires on off on off all the time in heating or hot water.
Checked flue all fine
Changed aps still same
Cleaned fan ventures
Checked ignition lead.
Thermistors ok
I'm a bit stumped and worst off I'm at boiler on a saturday.
Please help.I wanna go home.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Vokera compact 24se fires on fires off fires on fires off constantly does not loc

Does not lock out just constantly onoff on off on off

Re: Vokera compact 24se fires on fires off fires on fires off constantly does not loc

All the trv's been shut down by the customer?

Not helping ya big fanny

I was being serious! Sounds like circulation issue. But then I know noooooothing...

If you take the front cover ( burner cover ) off does it do the same?

Sorry forgot to add same with front combustion cover off.

Proper head scratcher

Seriously check all trvs aren't closed as that could cause it if the gaps between on n offs are say 20 secs or is it instant,
I had a customer late 80s kept phoning me saying her heating kept going on n off and the problem was she'd put all the trvs down n no bypass,

You sure the thermistor is fine ?? Or the pump as sounds like it's coming to temp real quick or lack of circ therefor not reading an actual fault jules,

Thermistors is what I was starting to think, common problem on them

Oooh another vote for the trv's

thermistor change would be my first port of call after checking circulation ok

Cant be trv's it the twin pass heat exchanger same thing happening on hot water.
Pump doesnt run hot water. Replaced thermistors same problem. Beginning to think it might be pcb or ign board so going back monday as ive got a spare from a working i took out. Failling that will call manufacturers.

The vokeras have the signal amplifier on the air pressure switch hose ?

i know this may seem trivial but any room stats set at minimum cutting in and out on the limit, ?

i know this may seem trivial but any room stats set at minimum cutting in and out on the limit, ?
No kris, but this problem regardless of heating or hot water

No kris, but this problem regardless of heating or hot water

What about the water pressure sensor , if it's sitting right on the edge

Does the fan Stop when It cuts out? If so loss of demand, if doing on heating and water I would say Pcb. I had the same fault a few month ago.

Gas valve enough voltage/ohms readings ok
Is it staying on long enough to modulate( prehaps low rate is way to low?)

Gas valve enough voltage/ohms readings ok
Is it staying on long enough to modulate( prehaps low rate is way to low?)
Goes to full fire for a second if that then off.

Does the fan Stop when It cuts out? If so loss of demand, if doing on heating and water I would say Pcb. I had the same fault a few month ago.
Fan on full all the time it never slows down.

Went back today. It was the pcb

Good to know thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vokera compact 24se fires on fires off fires on fires off constantly does not lock ou in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock