Currently reading:
Van break in & robbery ...

Discuss Van break in & robbery ... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Old Account

Hi lads,

I dropped my mate home today in front of his house. He went home and called 2 min later when I left. Long story short, he told me they just broke in pro his private bully and nicked all tools and machines and fittings.

It’s very disappointed, distressing, saddened. I really feel for him because is a very good friend of Mine. I do not know what’s going on with those thieves, scums whatever you want to call them. I just imagine that they are currently sitting at home and being happy that they robbed another van with loads of machines and fittings. I really think, and would vote that people like this have to be banged up for some time and learn the hard way too.

I just think, perhaps not today and not tomorrow but one day Karma will get them. It was on a bright daylight where many people pass. They must have backed up to the back of the bully and pierced from both sides of the lock and unlocked the central lock. It’s really devastating to be fair.

I just wanted to vent a little even though it’s not mine but still feel for him. Especially when having 2 young children and working at the moment for the whole family.

Does anyone think it’s worth checking local stores if they seek them? Does anyone have any idea what to do

Unfortunately these scrotes live among us , their “front” beggars belief . They are just another part of society that is never punished enough for their crimes , the local rozzers caught a gang from Bradford a while ago and they robbed around 30 vans in one weekend . Shakes his head ...

Unfortunately these scrotes live among us , their “front” beggars belief . They are just another part of society that is never punished enough for their crimes , the local rozzers caught a gang from Bradford a while ago and they robbed around 30 vans in one weekend . Shakes his head .
You are so right. In the same street they just robbed some bikes few weeks back. It is just so painful as a tradesman to see that someone has taken your tools to make your living.

You are so right. In the same street they just robbed some bikes few weeks back. It is just so painful as a tradesman to see that someone has taken your tools to make your living.

This was Tescos bloody car park , I can understand a street or 3 oclock in the morning but Tescos carpark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Van break in & robbery ... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock