Currently reading:
total filth

Discuss total filth in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

REDSAW

for all those wannabe plumbers and those who have seen it all before!!!.
todays job, i could smell the house before the door was opened.
the woman said sorry about the mess but i am tidying up.....this is when the alarm bells go off through experience as the door opened.
dog faeces smudged all over the floor throughout down stairs.

these pictures dont really show all but in real life its 10 times worse.
try zooming in, the floor had been cleaned for me to get to the sink, the cooker is swimming in 1/2'' of 'liquid' and the toilet floor is 1/2'' in pee. that on the toilet base and seat is smeared poo!! (realised after i put my tools there.lol), first time i had to sanitise my tools after a job..

outside, there is dog poo with furry fungus on them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

utter filth.

how many of you would tell them to sod off?.

Photo-0011 (2).jpgPhoto-0012.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
thats the quote to listen out for.

it sends the rat sensors tingling it does.lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont believe it.......

phone goes this morning before i got up.

wife answered it and briefed me when i got downstairs.

'i have booked a job in for you tomorrow morning, unblock a sink drain'.

yup, same bloody one........................

anyone need some work?.

can you do it with drain rods from three or four lengths away from the drain?

what about some of those vets gloves that go up to the shoulder?

she rang at 1pm today as i was on another job when i should have been there. i had totally forgot (honest).
i told her i was in leeds doing a large commercial job and running 3-4 days late (white lie as i was up there yesterday).
so i then gave her a mate of mines number for a laugh. had i have known, i should have given her your number steve, you sound keen.lol.

working in a manky one at the mo,the rat infestation is intresting
The wee rodents can give you a lot of fun if you have a good aim and a rapid fire nail gun..... or Surefire2 the nosey ones.

How bad can the drain be Red? Gloves on, bin bags ready and some disinfectant for the rods afterwards!

The wee rodents can give you a lot of fun if you have a good aim and a rapid fire nail gun..... or Surefire2 the nosey ones.
sf2 works for me,only seen two dead ones and a runner might have to get jack the russel in he loves anything he can rip apart

Make sure that jack russell's been immunised and has his tetanus up to date. Never know what he might catch from those customers ...

How bad can the drain be Red? Gloves on, bin bags ready and some disinfectant for the rods afterwards!

its not the drain that bothers me, its the access to it throuhg the house and the yard filled with antique dog cack.
i can pass your number on if you want it?.

its not the drain that bothers me, its the access to it throuhg the house and the yard filled with antique dog cack.
i can pass your number on if you want it?.

Thanks for the offer but I'm busy for the next few weeks!

I got an gas powered pistol with 28 pellets per clip its affectionately known as the rat catcher. Don't take it to work so i don't frighten the custards

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to total filth in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock