Currently reading:
To ALL THE MEMBERS @ UKPF

Discuss To ALL THE MEMBERS @ UKPF in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

REDSAW

I HAVE BEEN A BIT SKINT THIS YEAR SO HAVE DECIDED TO RECYCLE WHAT I CAN!

also been busy doing you all a card,,then realized i don't have your address so put it here instead.

Click here for your card.

<http://ak.imgag.com/imgag/product/pr...66187/graphic1>

a very merry Christmas and a very prosperous new year to everyone

:book:
party2.gif
merry6.gif
:wheelchair:
:carolers:

I wish my mum followed through with her empty threat of me getting coal. I'd be laughing now, what with the price an all! Merry Christmas Everyone!

So many 'Merry Christmas' threads, so this is to everyone.

MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

:carolers::santa3::christmascandle::gettree::santa_cheesy::presents3:MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

Hope you all have the best Christmas ever with best wishes for A healthy and Happy New Year regards turnpin:carolers::christmastree1::christmaswindow::50:

Just like to say merry Christmas to you all and hope the new year is good for you all as well.
And for any humbugs out there hope you have a nice time as well, and make sure you give all your presents away or Santa won't be happy.

Merry Christmas to all UKPF Members! Hope you all get what you want!

just wanted to say merry christmas to every UKPF member, i hope you all have a wonderful christmas and i hope we all have a prosperous 2013!! Heres to the plumbing trade next year.

xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to To ALL THE MEMBERS @ UKPF in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock