Currently reading:
Thankfully on holiday tomorrow......

Discuss Thankfully on holiday tomorrow...... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

secret squirrel

.....And I can't wait.

Yesterday, I had to repair a washing machine valve, the house was sooooo dirty I didn't put my towel on the floor I didn't want to get it dirty! Had to repair the toilet in the same hovel, never ceases to amaze me how these dirty *******s live! Luckily second job of the day the house was clean.

Today, simple job replace 2 inlet valves, replaced 2 torbeck with 2 dudleys, job not as easy as it should have been but what job is!

Done it, customer says they're a bit noisy! and takes a long time to fill! idiots, I explained how the valve works and after the main amount of water goes in then it trickles in to the fill level then switches off,

'yes, I understand that but its too noisy'

What do you want me to do?

I explained that I'd change the valves but it would cost a lot more because I can't reuse the valves, they decided to put up with the racket! I even shut the door to the bathroom and put the lid on the cistern but apparently she has bionic hearing and could hear it still.....................

Later I spoke to a woman about a small job, I explained my initial charge etc, she said

'can you explain that again please I'm blind'

I couldn't stop laughing.......

Still Gatwick tomorrow then Sharm el sheik.......

I got v festival this weekend, the canaries end of September then Vegas in February. I'm looking forward to them all, works quite nice at the minute so not in any real rush.

Lucky fellas, trying to book a last minute for the family. The prices are astronomical, not long back to work after two months of from a infected leg op. So moneys a bit tight.

I've not had a holiday for ages apart from honeymoon last year but that don't really count cos i had to take the wife. :eek:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I've not had a holiday for ages apart from honeymoon last year but that don't really count cos i had to take the wife. :eek:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
Wait till you have to take kids!

One more full week in work! Then August bank holiday followed by a weekend in the lakes at a beer festival with the lads then Crete for 2 weeks! So a massive massive ENJOY from me!

Aye but wait until you stop taking them anymore :) :) :) :)
I can only dream of that. Twelve and fourteen, really encouraging them to do well at school. So they can buy there own house and leave.

Youngest now 18. Said he was too old to come with us on the Norfolk Broads last July. Been to Tenerife twice since and back in September. It's great :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Thankfully on holiday tomorrow...... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back