Currently reading:
Testo 327 did i get a bargain

Discuss Testo 327 did i get a bargain in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Just hope the serial isn't registered stolen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good idea. If it's one of the newer 327s you got a good deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After requesting the serial number I got this response.

Im sorry but in the description it stated that I required payment within 24 hours at end of auction. The serial number should have been asked for before then! Im sorry I missed your calls but I work nights unfortunatly. The item has now been relisted. Sorry for your troubles. Thanks.

DODGY OR WHAT

as said sounds like the testo is probably knocked off only reason i can see to be so evasive. if you pm me the item number i could request the serial number but he will probably say he will only give it to a bidder then come up with some excuse. payment within 24 hours is very tight, what if you're on holiday?

i got my Testo 327 from ebay, when it arrived the serial number was peeled off the unit! Silly really, because the Testo store the electronic serial number on them anyway!!

I have since sent it to Testo for calibration, so im not too fussed, good bit of kit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Testo 327 did i get a bargain in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back