Currently reading:
Tempo Energy Services

Discuss Tempo Energy Services in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

borjon

Hi ,
If anyone gets a call from a company called Tempo Energy Services DO NOT DO ANY WORK FOR THEM !!! This so called company was known as Total Trade Services they have set up under a new name. I did some work for the at the start of Febuary in the Birmingham Area we agreed a price via Email for the jobs they wanted me to put right for them. Since then the manager Mark Byrant has thanked me for the work but says he has no money to pay me !!! I supplied all stock as well as labour , fuel , hotels this has been a nightmere from the start. Tempo Energy Engineers are a discrace to our trade all boilers were under gased condence pipes not fitted right , Floor boards not cut on joist and just left for old people to trip over. Central Heating Systems that have not worked since the day they were installed because the so called engineers dont no how to pipe a Y/S plan. Benchmark booklets with made up gas rates its an absoute joke and its these so called companys what are getting us all bad names !!!
This company owes me over £3500 i have phoned a lawyer up and he says because they have made a small payment their is nothing the courts will do. As anyone had any simlar issues ?? I need advice and quick
Thanks
Daz

Sounds like a nightmare, find out where this guy lives and turn up on his doorstep and demand your money.

Mate i have thats what i want to do trust me on that one , I would end up getting locked up

I'm sure there was a thread on the forums somewhere about total trade services, try searching and see if you can find it as I am sure there were other people in the same position you are in.

Don't get done..... Get Dom! Or cowboy traders lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Had a similar problem with a builder a few years ago.

Small claims court was the answer. Took a while, he eventually paid £400 a month (with regular visits from bailiffs to encourage him when he was late) until the debt was cleared.

Probably not what you want to hear but it took two years to get all my money back + interest.

Good luck mate.

Too many cons and too many connen around.
This country needs legislation that makes non-payment of bills criminal rather than civil.
I used to work in Cyprus and if you didn't pay for work done, the police would be on your case.
It never went that far but two Russian customers of mine who thought they could stitch me up were shown the error of their ways in a phone call from their local nick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tempo Energy Services in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock