Currently reading:
Supper Plumb

Discuss Supper Plumb in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

helpsy

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Come on own up who's running 2 accounts AKA Supper plumb ;-0

No, because in real life I don't get any infractions, so I can be as honest as I like.

And the fact that they're my friends also means they know my banter pattern and accept it/join in. I'm am FAR more abusive to them than I've ever been on here.

Lol I agree I tend to watch what I say on here
I'm far more vocal in real life lol

Ahh quite honestly for the first few years of plumbing supper you have to have an empty head and an open mind.

my boss told me a ton of stuff was best practice and a few years down the line i now know he was being a tit.

as such you cant swear 100% that somthing is right till youve been doing it for a while. As we talked about plastics vs copper

you couldent see the advantages of copper because you havent used it enough!
as i said with more experiance you will be able to better understand the pros and cons of each thing.

try not to defend your ways to the death :p
because in three years you will most likely think "oh no i did that back then......thats gonna haunt me!"

Three years ago i ran an oil line at my house just copper in a trench.

this summer im digging that up, putting a small duct in, with 28mm speed fit through it with the oil line in that.

why?

because three years experiance has taught me how much of a tit i was for not doing it like that in the first place!

just use conduit, its cheaper, or youll be kicking yourself when the statements come in as well:)

i too am still training and i am going back to colledge in september to do my level 3 and gas but some questions u ask are self explanitary if u did ur studying propper

..............if u did ur studying propper

I do like to see the COGS whirring in other peoples heads , often some stuff goes in parrot fashon ,then later you start to sit an think logically , at times it can cause a right conflict in your head .

Logical meets Petty Regulations

It is nice to admit , we do lead our selves up the garden path , just keep learning!

("Secret-Identity" Do mobiles have similar IP if not on wireless ?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Supper Plumb in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock