Currently reading:
saniflo compact 43

Discuss saniflo compact 43 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

spycatcher

hi guys, I have a saniflo and someone dropped a cloth down it, jammed the motor and fried the printed circuit board, does anyone know where I can get spare parts for it, particularly the pcb?cheers

Afraid so, around £75 + vat, it`s worth checking the compacitor for visual damage whilst your there but the unknown factor is did the motor suffer any damage. Depending on how old the thing is you might want to consider a new pump & motor box at around £240. Be sure to keep all the old fittings as some will be needed to go on the new box if you go this route.

hmm, what's the compacitor? its about 4/5 years old, I assume the new pump and motor box includes the pcb

The capacitor is in the same compartment as the pcb was, it is White in colour around 30mm in diameter and 80mm in length with 2 White wires coming out of the top. Signs of damage are top or bottom blown off, side wall blown out (looks like lead) or any signs that it is not completly round anymore.

Tbh if it`s fried the pcb there is a strong chance that the motor did sustain some damage and I would suggest a new box for peace of mind or you could waste £100 and I doubt the company would offer a refund on the parts.

Yes the new box contains everything, the parts to keep back are the rubber fittings and the metal jubilee clips etc to transfer over but keep everything until you complete the change over is my best advice. You will also get the new "hard wired" flush button which is now a proper click click button rather than the old style rubber diaphram model which frankly was rubbish.

ok I see, there are two capacitors and they both look brand new, it would seem a new motor would be the sensible route to go down, so if I phone these guys what exactly should I ask for, a new pump and motor box?

Yeah thats it. Complete pump /motor box for a Sanicompact 43 240v. keep the caps their around £25 each and you never know when they might come in handy. They close at 5.30pm today and expect a delivery time of 1-2 weeks as they are special order boxes.

ok, i'll get on to them now, thanks for your time and advice, you've been a great help

Your welcome mate but with a name like spycatcher I have to add that any advice given is solely my own based on experiance and not the advice of any company.

(Just incase it`s you boss!!)

ha ha ha, don't get paranoid now, I'm just an ordinary guy on the street, that catches spies :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to saniflo compact 43 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock