Currently reading:
Quick cheap tool alert

Discuss Quick cheap tool alert in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whn1

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Just browsing amazon, don't know if it's a mistake but type in ck tools and there's a massive price drop on loads of their expensive cutters and driver sets etc! £40 driver sets for £6 plus £4 delivery.. And the decent wire cutters!

You don't think this could be the disgruntled customer getting his own back, like us filling the stop tap chamber with cement.

I thought it might have been a deliberate mistake to get attention for the brand. It does happen and in this case (if that's what's going on) worked.

So does anyone think this is a scam or mistake??? I had my confirmation emails from amazon.

If you've had confirmation emails of orders , when I googled it amazon have to honour it

Is everyone else just buying stuff for the sake of it because its cheap? I've just bought a box of 20 neon screwdrivers, I already have 3 of the little *******s and have no use for 20 more.

Is everyone else just buying stuff for the sake of it because its cheap? I've just bought a box of 20 neon screwdrivers, I already have 3 of the little *******s and have no use for 20 more.

Mmmmmmmm yep.

Lol I'm always losing or breaking neons. Mind the b&q ones with the yellow end to be quite good though.

It's probably a deliberate marketing promotion to draw attention to the merchant. Don't think it's accidental. It will probably go viral and give them the advertising exposure they wanted.

Joking aside I've ordered a load of ck stuff but not got much hope of them arriving, as the saying goes, if it looks too good to be true it normally is

The most recent Google listing for CK Tools is this thread - which is no longer available for public viewing. Maybe it's not a marketing ploy after all? Looks like the Plumbers Forum got an exclusive here.

It will be when they get into work in the morning, that the **** hits the fan for the numpty who posted all CK products up at £6.... lol
It was either an automated shop management tool gone wrong.... or a ****ed off 'just left' employee!

The company works out of what sounds like a farm in Berkshire, cash in the bank at last accounts was £11k
Company value £450k
So the company information said anyway...
meaning, they will probably notice their order book went mental tonight! time will tell

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358205545.829991.jpg

No, it's a marketing ploy. If you looked there were only a limited number of the items at sale price and plenty listed at full price

Got a 24 piece metric combination spanner set for my nephew for £6

There's a few more bits and pieces, gardening tools, hammers etc

Just put "ck" into the search box of their storefront

Don't believe it, just bought a Christmas tree for £5! Only 48 weeks to go :santa5::santa3:

from amazon email

This e-mail is only an acknowledgement of receipt of your order and your contract to purchase these items is not complete until we send you an e-mail notifying you that the items have been dispatched to you.

Lol, and also a load of fairy lights.

Actually it's because I sponsor and put up the village Christmas decorations through my business. Unfortunately I also need to get a new crib set as some turd nicked them from the village square.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Quick cheap tool alert in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock