Currently reading:
photo comp

Discuss photo comp in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barry98

whod be up for a monthly photo comp . you posts photos of your jobs and we will select a winner.

ill try and sort some prizes . will have to be a minimum post count though so its for established members

Can you not do it like the tilers forum where they have 'September JOTM Winner' under their post and thanks count? Prize can be the 'esteem'. :)

Is Mike Jackson going to be handicapped in the competition by only using his mobile for photo's rather than those pro style photo's hes posted online? :) :) :) :)

Ill not be winning this week. Should see the abomination i had to do because of the builder who is doing full refurb.......no talking sense into some people.

uploadfromtaptalk1346783870169.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Same on other side too. 31" of pipe each way to existing tails. He brought clips but 22mm. Used last of my 15 downstairs on main 24 he install.

Front room was the best. Put new Rad on different wall and ran pipes round skirt from existing tails. Wouldn't have been happy if it was my house but just did what i was told. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I can only really do boilers what I've worked on and disgraceful boilerhouses.

I've seen Mike J's photography which is fantastic. We should hogtie him.

Thank goodness I voted "Yes". Would have felt a right pill box if I was the only one to say "No".

whod be up for a monthly photo comp . you posts photos of your jobs and we will select a winner.
I asked for this a few months back. It would also be a good way of encouraging newbies to aim for excellence. I'm up for it. The Tilers Forum has this so why not us?

We could get some tee shirts printed with the UKPlumbers forum logo and this could be the prize.

I asked for this a few months back. It would also be a good way of encouraging newbies to aim for excellence. I'm up for it. The Tilers Forum has this so why not us?

We could get some tee shirts printed with the UKPlumbers forum logo and this could be the prize.

I like the t shirt idea , I know someone who could do em too

I like the t shirt idea , I know someone who could do em too
Ask Dave and co. in Admin if it's ok and also to get the tees done and get it up and running.

Could we get the logo printed and under it have "Winner of Job of the Month".

I'll do the designing, you get it running!

Should be open to all though, maybe novice, intermediate and advanced sections?

.......and a wet tee for the ladies competition please!

Tees can't be made to last any longer than up to 2014 though or until the Independence Referendum, coz then they'd have to say F.U.K Plumbers Forum or Formerly United Kingdom Plumbers Forum.

Just a thought.:devilish:

Tees can't be made to last any longer than up to 2014 though or until the Independence Referendum, coz then they'd have to say F.U.K Plumbers Forum or Formerly United Kingdom Plumbers Forum.

Just a thought.:devilish:

Or the popular people's front of the former united kingdom

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

And for anyone who thinks they can pass off someone else's work as their own to win prizes then there's a name for that...fraud. :furious3:

240 views and only 20 votes! mind you I didn't at first notice the voting box at the top :)

Can't vote on the tapatalk thing but I would vote yes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

What about worst job youve seen,like in gassafe mag that will be interesting.I fancy my chances in that 1 lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to photo comp in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock