Discuss Phone call from brother today. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fogarty

Had a phone call, can you do me a favour? Had a new boiler fitted and now radiators are banging. I said ,you need to get boiler fitter back.he says boiler fitter says " I only fit boilers ,I don't do radiators" Warning to everybody ,cheap jobs are not good jobs. Don't go for cheapest quote when it comes to something that your life could depend on. Find a decent gas man and stick with him.

I don't do pew, but I fit toilets ;)

joking aside I would suggest to your brother that the boiler is unlikely to have been installed to the correct standards and he should have int checked by a better engineer. If the engineer don't do rads then I'm guessing they ain't been flushed out, the gas is prob undersized and the flue not sealed to the wall. This seems to be the three things most bad engineers do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Phone call from brother today. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock