Currently reading:
Out early this morning

Discuss Out early this morning in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
See Mike, this is why we're not letting you join in on the photo competition! Those are fantastic mate! And your photos of Pett in one of your fb albums takes me back to family camping there with me mum and dad many many years ago before colour was invented!

Really like the pictures of the dogs - photogenic little characters that they are.

I was up early this morning too, but didn't think pictures would be appropriate. Lovely pics them.

I went to an art exhibition a while ago, he was a photographer, spent ages waiting for the right shot, right time of day, right weather etc. I had quite a long chat with him, very interesting how long he spent waiting and using the correct filters etc.

I can't remember his name but will try and find it, you have a talent, especially like the first and third photo.

Another fantastic set, Mike!

I like that first one - great spooky looks!!

Wow, they are amazing. Looking at them just makes you realize how Amazing our Creator is. How does something like that, Just evolve??

Well done Mike!!!

Thanks all. If you get a clear morning you can get some fantastic landscape shots and the light has a lovely warm quality which adds a glow to the pictures.

Got a new camera yesterday and took it for a test drive this afternoon - here's a fluke:

741-albums198-7707t.JPG

Much more fun than plumbing!!

Got a new camera yesterday and took it for a test drive this afternoon - here's a fluke:

741-albums198-7707t.JPG

Much more fun than plumbing!!

That looks a good picture, i.e. lot of detail in the dog's face. Is it supposed to open larger? I couldn't open it.

What kind of camera did you get?

Pic is meant to be larger but I couldn't be bothered to work out how the attachments work!

Canon 5D (2nd hand) and a 70-300mm lens.

Pic is meant to be larger but I couldn't be bothered to work out how the attachments work!

Canon 5D (2nd hand) and a 70-300mm lens.

Pity it it's not larger - the exposure of the dog's face looks spot on.

Canon stuff is good: optics, electronics, etc - great value for money.

I've got an AE1 in the cupboard - couldn't get any memory for it! lol

[DLMURL="http://www.flickr.com/photos/82709985@N08/7983106095/"]
7983106095_db3320b8c6_o.jpg
[/DLMURL]
[DLMURL="http://www.flickr.com/photos/82709985@N08/7983106095/"]Amber[/DLMURL] by snipsnapflick, on Flickr

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you, Peter. Room for improvement but for my first day I'm really pleased with it!

Cracking pic dkia. Looks like one of my hounds. A bit younger than yours but very similar nonetheless :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Marc de Maar

Winner of yesterday's stage in the Tour of Britain. Here at Powis Castle this morning:

[DLMURL="http://www.flickr.com/photos/82709985@N08/7986519658/"]
7986519658_f2d0939801_c.jpg
[/DLMURL]
[DLMURL="http://www.flickr.com/photos/82709985@N08/7986519658/"]Marc_de_Maar 6999 1200[/DLMURL] by snipsnapflick, on Flickr

Last edited by a moderator:
It's nice to see people getting out with their cameras. Especially when they're Canon.

I must have been too close to the old solvent cement recently but every time I look at the picture of your 3 dogs it reminds me of old western films with 3 gunslingers heading into town for a showdown with the sheriff.

thought id stick this up on this thread too as its my favourite at the moment

Attachments

• IMG_3778.jpg
    IMG_3778.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 42
Opposite end of the day but this was taken during the evening when we were out for a walk.

Attachments

• sunset.jpg
    sunset.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 33
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Out early this morning in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock