Currently reading:
One night only

Discuss One night only in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barry98

Free for all within reason , starts here Saturday,I will open this thread back up then you sad bunch of low lives with nothing better to do like me on a Saturday can say anything, do anything and post anything after which it will be removed after 25 hours, Happy Christmas and all that crap for ALL the mods admin Santa Claus tooth fairy and the stripper from round the corner , be prepared be very prepared.

Last edited by a moderator:
image.jpg
There you go :)

The only thing you have to focus on in your 20s is not getting a bad tattoo. You don't want to be 40 going, 'No dude, it was different back then. Everyone loved SpongeBob -- everyone.'

I agree to a point. But I think as long as the bad tattoo is hidden then I think it's ok. No one sees mine as its on my bum. My two upper arm half sleeves are on show all the time and there really good to be honest. Never had any complaints.

What do you mean. No one sees it, you e just showed it on line. It'll be on fb in a minute

I agree to a point. But I think as long as the bad tattoo is hidden then I think it's ok. No one sees mine as its on my bum. My two upper arm half sleeves are on show all the time and there really good to be honest. Never had any complaints.

In turkey a few years back. Some fella came back from the town and came to the bar telling people him and his missus got matching tatoos, turns out it was this.... Oh how I laughed

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 36
In turkey a few years back. Some fella came back from the town and came to the bar telling people him and his missus got matching tatoos, turns out it was this.... Oh how I laughed

When you say some fella, you mean you don't you. And when you say missus you mean your boyfriend dont you.
Feel free to be yourself. Your amongst friends. You can tell us the truth mate. Just keep quite when system3 is about as he will probably lynch you ;-)

what made you have a mike tattoo ?

Ive got a few tattoos and always wanted a silly one. I was off work for three weeks a while back between contracts and just decided to do it. Hurt like hell and took forever but it was worth it. It comes out a lot when I've had a few though ;-)

Ive got a few tattoos and always wanted a silly one. I was off work for three weeks a while back between contracts and just decided to do it. Hurt like hell and took forever but it was worth it. It comes out a lot when I've had a few though ;-)
a good icebreaker at parties :)

I heard Colin has this tattoo on is backside (ironically)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 38
I don't believe this. Just opened a beer stood in kitchen and the dog cocked his leg and pi ss ed on me

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I don't believe this. Just opened a beer stood in kitchen and the dog cocked his leg and pi ss ed on me

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

When mans best friend decides he doesn't like you, then its probably about time to admit defeat and realise your a nob ;-)

a good icebreaker at parties :)

It ain't half. But no good when your in a bar talking to women. But I find this massive watch helps. Great conversation starter to be honest. Cost a fortune, but it was a treat to myself with my tax return

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to One night only in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock