Currently reading:
New Member - Martin

Discuss New Member - Martin in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

martin

Hello All,
I am Martin - living just outside Oxfordshire.
I started a DIY plumbing course 12 months ago because the insurance company wouldn't pay out on my flooded bathroom claim. So I decided to learn how to fix and replace everything myself. I have enjoyed it way beyond my expectations. So much so that and have teamed up with a plumber to get more general experience. I hope to start an NVQ next year and get myself properly trained up whilst getting the vital experience as well. I have a different full time job, so am working all hours at the moment (but loving it).

I have just had my 56th birthday and hope that I can get my NVQ 3 before my 60th! It has brought a new lease of life to me and am starting to achieve things I never thought I could do.

Watch this space!!

Welcome along Martin! I'm sure you'll get plenty of usefull info on here. Most of us are harmless!

Hello and welcome, they are a bunch of brilliant guys and girls on here, always happy to help anyone.
Best wishes
Stacey

Welcome Martin. Love the enthusiasm! Hope you enjoy your new adventure!

Hello and welcome, they are a bunch of brilliant guys and girls on here, always happy to help anyone.
Best wishes
Stacey

Apparently we're a cheeky lot too!

Welcome to the madhouse Martin, never too late to learn new tricks!

Hello All,
I am Martin - living just outside Oxfordshire.
I started a DIY plumbing course 12 months ago because the insurance company wouldn't pay out on my flooded bathroom claim. So I decided to learn how to fix and replace everything myself. I have enjoyed it way beyond my expectations. So much so that and have teamed up with a plumber to get more general experience. I hope to start an NVQ next year and get myself properly trained up whilst getting the vital experience as well. I have a different full time job, so am working all hours at the moment (but loving it).

I have just had my 56th birthday and hope that I can get my NVQ 3 before my 60th! It has brought a new lease of life to me and am starting to achieve things I never thought I could do.

Watch this space!!

Well in mate! Your a breath of fresh air these days, 56 and retraining.

Welcome Martin to the industry at 56 years young! I look forward to reading your contributions to the forums.

Hello Martin, hope you enjoy the new learning curve. Just watch the knees, back, neck ect, ect, ect. (it comes with the job)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New Member - Martin in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock