Currently reading:
need to loose some weight

Discuss need to loose some weight in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont want to build or loose much of my muscles , just want to burn the fat that is sitting on my belly and my bum :) i am 108kg now will be really happy if i get to 90-95kg ! lets see what will happen . Thant link i put above in is very informative what to eat and what not to ,
however I am not one of them people that will buy there program

Eat less, move more. Cut out bread and stodgy food. I'm back on a diet as my weight is creeping north of 14 stone again.

Xmas before last I peaked at just over 16 stone, I managed to get it down to 13 and a half stone in about 3 months.

I ran 4 miles 3 times a week and cut out crap completely.

The diet I am on at the moment is:
2x Weetabix for breakfast, semi skimmed milk, no sugar.
Fruit for elevenses.
Chicken and cous-cous for lunch.
More fruit for snacking.
Jacket potato with tuna/Chicken and rice/Soup for dinner.

I find I'm hungriest when bored and love to snack. I buy rice cakes, humous, fruit etc to snack on. Chop up some carrots to the size of chips and dip them into some humous is really nice. Hard boiled eggs are nice as a snack too.

Healthy eating so bloody expensive though, you get half as much for your money compared to buying junk food.

Good luck Stan, when you start seeing results you'll get really in to it, takes about 2-3 weeks before you start to notice, but you'll feel so much better in yourself.

Combining cardio with healthy eating an it will really fly off you.

go to weight watchers i joined this year and have already lost three and a half stone also walking dog three times per day

Cut out booze for a month. That always helps the waist line. Needs dedication though. Not easy to do if you like a beer of an evening!

come on a mountain bike ride with me stan,it will nearly kill you at first but the weight will fall off,i took up biking to stay fit but think nothing of a 10 mile bike ride

come on a mountain bike ride with me stan,it will nearly kill you at first but the weight will fall off,i took up biking to stay fit but think nothing of a 10 mile bike ride

Hope those 10 miles are uphill!

This is what I did last year lost over 4 stones.
Go to myfitnesspal.com register its free
monitor calories intake daily
exercise 4 days a week for 20 mins a day intense workouts
only eat quality stuff
have 1 junk day a week
a ratio of 50% good carbs, 30% protein, 20% fat

Easy as that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to need to loose some weight in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock