Currently reading:
Lpg

Discuss Lpg in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tjdservices

Gas Engineer
Hi guys, I've recently completed my ccn1 and have a developer friend who is looking into installing LPG at his next development. I have searched the forum but couldn't find an answer. Has anyone taken the LPG and how long does it take including revision etc. just trying to factor in if its worth it. Thanks

did mine in 2 days that is from ng to lpg, first day learning everything tbh its not that different from ng tightness etc, second day well half a day was the test

Agree with sc, it's pretty easy only difference is tt and location of bottles ( common sense reqd really)

Easy enough to do 2 days at most, when you say development how meny is he thinking of doing ? If only a couple and you don't do much LPG will it be worth the expense of taking the course ?

Easy enough to do 2 days at most, when you say development how meny is he thinking of doing ? If only a couple and you don't do much LPG will it be worth the expense of taking the course ?

It's about 6 flats but there are a lot of LPG places in villages near to me. Just got yo Wright up the cost and demand I suppose.

It's about 6 flats but there are a lot of LPG places in villages near to me. Just got yo Wright up the cost and demand I suppose.

i think my course was about 4 but cant remember tbh

Do Course, you'll have the ticket for 5 years, then if you don't get much out of it don't re-do LPG next time round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Lpg in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back