Currently reading:
Last thing you treated yourself too?

Discuss Last thing you treated yourself too? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fein multi tool got at tool show at kempton race course in October didn't realise how versatile these bad boys were !!

Got sorted for a load more contracting work then tom

Yeah man. They ain't everyone's cup of tea but BG have been great to me and to be guaranteed work there long term suits me down to the ground.

They are putting me on all their courses as well so ill end up better at my job too.

Yeah man. They ain't everyone's cup of tea but BG have been great to me and to be guaranteed work there long term suits me down to the ground.

They are putting me on all their courses as well so ill end up better at my job too.

That's good news Tom.

sounds like you're a valuable asset to them :) push to get all you can tom !

I hate chips and gravy........I hate people who eat that slop in cafes and stick there tougue out to recieve a forkfull. Why do they have to stick their tougues out and show me the contents of their mouths?

Im the most valuable asset there is :)

Is that what your mum keeps telling you that's why u never leave :29:,

Plus bg love ya cos they pay you all that money then u go and buy one of there old vans, albiet via a third party plus you now look like a bg man which will please the old dears

Better at your job! Is that even possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Last thing you treated yourself too? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock