Currently reading:
kane 455

Discuss kane 455 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

AWheating

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
two questions.

Does anyone else with this analiser find the magnets are not very strong and it sometimes slides down the boiler case? mine does, really pees me off. If its not common then i will ask kane to sort it out.

and secondly has anyone ever shortend the probes cable/tubing? for me its to long and annoying.

thanks

its a no and a no from me, and i/we have 3 455's in the centre

Mine has slid down a boiler case occasionally, but only without good contact or dirty, contact Kane they are helpful.
haven't shortened the tube but shouldn't be a problem.

The magnet on the case of mine is a bit weak too but it usually stays stuck.

I've worked with a couple of 455's and the IR printer. Never had a problem with them sliding down.

Mine is fairly strong. Occasionally slips a tiny bit. On the whole its great.

Mines Fine, but then again it is brand new.

mines only 5months old, i prefere it slightly over my old Testo. I think i will email Kane and ask there advise on the magnets issue.

not that it helps anyone but i can tell you that a kane printer can not be used with a testo analiser.

I find the 455 magnets are not as good as the old green 400 case, never had any trouble with that one but the blue seems to slip more, especially with a length of tube hanging down

mines only 5months old, i prefere it slightly over my old Testo. I think i will email Kane and ask there advise on the magnets issue.

not that it helps anyone but i can tell you that a kane printer can not be used with a testo analiser.

i will try my new 455 printer with a testo tomorrow, however i do know that the testo printer def works with a 425 (check that the testo has stopped recording before you press print, i'm sure it wont print while drawing a sample)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to kane 455 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back