Currently reading:
Junkie bawbag brother

Discuss Junkie bawbag brother in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

IDCHAPPY

Arrgh, he pi$$es me off, thieving twunt.
Got into rehab and lasted 1 day, my folks(against my better judgement) let him back in their house after a couple of weeks.
Has 3 kids too, poor wee things, their ma is a ***** too unfortunately.
Went round to my folks house today(they are away on holiday) to find him off in my dads van... I should have taken the keys off him them but as he had his kids with him and i had mine i didn't really want it to disintegrate into a shouting match so thought I'd get them later.
Went round tonight to find my dads van there but my wee transit away.. scumbag.:32:

Walsgrave Road, Ball Hill, Coventry.
They now have gates to the rear of the building , as everyone kept slipping on the jism.
Cheapskates! She only charges an extra ten bob for the swallow....[emoji87]

I see Steve is desperate for that girl in the Tesco park to go down on him :) Carefull though. She may charge more than a £5 when she sees what you've got to offer.

Unless he's popping up to lift his waste fittings in which case he's killing two birds with one stone.

kiss-106.gif here you go Leo,#tesco value range#

Apologies Ian, as I honestly do not know how we've gone from your family's plight to here.
Must be a plumber thing.

Anyway, ID what you do with your brother from here on out is up to you man. If I was you I'd just disown him. Some of the lads said ye should giv him a kicking. Unfortunately, as I was saying bout my nephew they do crazy stuff from time to time. He could get off his chomp down d line and do something mad stupid to get his own back on ye. Burn yer gaff or worse. So if it was my brother I wouldn't have any dealings with him, no dosh no in d house and warn him off yer folks.
No easy solutions but he'll drag ye down otherwise.
My nephew couldn't stay off d stuff. One of my brothers told him what life are ye going to have, he has a daughter, leaving mayhem behind him everywhere. He asked him why he just hadn't topped himself. Other then his daughter he'd no reason why he hadn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Junkie bawbag brother in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock