Currently reading:
Junkie bawbag brother

Discuss Junkie bawbag brother in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

IDCHAPPY

Arrgh, he pi$$es me off, thieving twunt.
Got into rehab and lasted 1 day, my folks(against my better judgement) let him back in their house after a couple of weeks.
Has 3 kids too, poor wee things, their ma is a ***** too unfortunately.
Went round to my folks house today(they are away on holiday) to find him off in my dads van... I should have taken the keys off him them but as he had his kids with him and i had mine i didn't really want it to disintegrate into a shouting match so thought I'd get them later.
Went round tonight to find my dads van there but my wee transit away.. scumbag.:32:

That's tough going for you and yer parents. I have a nephew into d same crap. Tough going. There's no happy ending to it. He's got off d gear 2 r 3 times but gets sucked back in again and all d **** kicks off again.
Hes clean again at d mo as far as I know. He'll put my brother and his missus in an early grave. He's totally oblivious to d carnage around him

Your right about the carnage dude, he's always been a selfish MOFO but i really don't think anything matters to him bar him.
I don't see him changing now seeing as he's 42.

Got into rehab and lasted 1 day, my folks(against my better judgement) let him back in their house after a couple of weeks.
Went round to my folks house today(they are away on holiday) to find him off in my dads van... I should have taken the keys off him them but as he had his kids with him and i had mine i didn't really want it to disintegrate into a shouting match so thought I'd get them later.
Went round tonight to find my dads van there but my wee transit away.. scumbag.:32:

take him one side,then kick the living crap out of him

Sorry to here this ian, stuff like this is always hard , i am with gas man, just **** him !!!

not sure i could do that to my own brother but i would certainly banish him.
when i worked in the foundries going back about 15 yrs ago 2 brothers worked there 1 was a junkie who ended up being sacked but the stories the brother would tell about him made your toes curl. its all about the heroin they ended up casting him out of the family because he was stealing from them all the time and causing so much heart ache.
hope you get the van back Ian

I can't begin to imagine the stress and worry that puts you all under.
Last year, the local junkie on Ball Hill said to my wife, ”What’s my life coming to when my pregnant girlfriend is round the back of Tesco, giving a bloke a blow job for a fiver.”
Beggar’s belief, just what an addiction can do.

Last edited:
bloody big problem with smack and crack round here. im 40 years old and about a 3rd of the kids in my year and each subsequent year are or have been junkies.
i know a few that overdosed and died, but it tends to be the worst of the worst that seem to survive.

Last year, the local junkie on Ball Hill said to my wife, ”What’s my life coming to when my pregnant girlfriend is round the back of Tesco, giving a bloke a blow job for a fiver.”

Holy hell :(.
It's hard to hate him as he is my bro, but my dad especially deserves so much better.
got all the van keys so unless he pinches the one with no road tax, insurance and breakes he's marooned.
It's the kids i feel really sorry for :(

A fiver sounds reasonable though.

C'mon Croppie,

You couldn't refrain yourself from anything!!!

You were just 18 minutes too late.

Were you on the nest and missed your chance?

I genuinely did refrain. I was going to ask if it was close to what Leo charged....

I genuinely did refrain. I was going to ask if it was close to what Leo charged....

Am I correct, in my understanding of your post - that Leo doesn't charge you?

If that's the case he must be awfully fearful of you, because we know Leo isn't courteous - to anyone.

Last edited:
He has a proportionate charge according to length and girth.

So in answer to your question.... I pay £1.68

Please don't explain how you and he worked out rates and eventually ended up with that amount.

He has a proportionate charge according to length and girth.

So in answer to your question.... I pay £1.68

With Leo being a biker you only get two strokes for your £1.68.
I'd say he's a tad expensive.

Last edited:

If that was me I would kick the **** out of them brother or not. I take it your van had all your kit in it? If he'd of got pulled over and your van got impounded you'd be the one with a £300 bill to get it released.

I grew up in a smallish village where all my mates and myself were all doing all sorts like weed, pills, coke, speed every weekend, about the time my girlfriend fell pregnant smack had moved in and a fair few of my friends started doing it, 2 lads I knew died and 4 in particular were in a bad way with the stuff 1 of which was a very close friend which between about 8 of us got him off it only for him to get back on it 3 months later, eventually when his girlfriend got pregnant he stopped just like that and has never touched the stuff.

2 of the other lads mugged an old lady and got sentenced to 2 years a piece and when they went to prison they had the **** kicked out of them on several occasions and they both said it was because of the beatings they got that they stopped and have never touched it again.

It will only be when your brother hits rock bottom that he will want to change and maybe a kicking from his brother would be that push in the right direction.

Mate, wish I knew what to say other than hope he sees sense before he puts your family through much more pain. I'm not sure if a good kicking would help or not but it's what I'd be tempted to do...

theres nine tescos in the coventry area could you be more specific?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Junkie bawbag brother in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock