Currently reading:
Isar 35HE

Discuss Isar 35HE in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

missplumb

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Hi, i have an Isar 35He (i know, prepare to be kicked but it was a freebie from the rep). last week it started playing up, going to LF fault after trying to light 3 times. we changed the flame sensor and also the ignition electrode as its been booming on ignition lately. it ran ok until today and now the LF fault is appearing again, but only when trying to switch the hot water, heating is fine. Its been a few years since i last looked in one of these small boilers. the gas pressures are ok, the cartrisge for the diverter was changed a few years ago, could this have gone again?? or maybe the gas valve. Sods law this thing is gonna break down completely once all the merchants have closed for xmas so wanna try sort it before then.
Any help is appreciated.

wayne

Hi, i have an Isar 35He (i know, prepare to be kicked but it was a freebie from the rep). last week it started playing up, going to LF fault after trying to light 3 times. we changed the flame sensor and also the ignition electrode as its been booming on ignition lately. it ran ok until today and now the LF fault is appearing again, but only when trying to switch the hot water, heating is fine. Its been a few years since i last looked in one of these small boilers. the gas pressures are ok, the cartrisge for the diverter was changed a few years ago, could this have gone again?? or maybe the gas valve. Sods law this thing is gonna break down completely once all the merchants have closed for xmas so wanna try sort it before then.
Any help is appreciated.

wayne

check gas pressures at meter and inlet before going further,send me your gsr info,you can go in the gsr only forum then,more access to boiler faults

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Isar 35HE in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock