• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

Discuss Is this the stopcock? in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Ruffstuff

Just in the process of buying a 1995 house. Doing a 2nd look around the property to see what needs upgrading, thought I determin where the stopcock for incoming water was. I can only assume that what I managed to picture is the stopcock, it a bit difficult to obtain something better as the owners daughter (she had no clue) was there. Never seen anything like this before, there is a plastic covering on the outside as well. Would be interested to know if anyone can explain or at least point me to some relevant info, please.
You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.

Reply to Is this the stopcock? in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net