Currently reading:
How important are staff uniforms?

Discuss How important are staff uniforms? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

cr0ft

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Other than the legal requirement to provide staff with PPE etc, how important do you think it is in our trade to have staff looking very well presented? I.E are dirty uniforms ok or should they be turning up with nice clean uniforms etc?

About to spend another whack of cash on new ones and it got me thinking.

Just makes a good first impression. I found a guy that does cracking embroidered polos. The embroidery will probably outlive the polo. I've had loads of good comments about the nice clear design and although the polos are dotted with marks from work the logo and wording still looks ace.
Link?

LOL. My view on clothing is I've bought cheap rubbish last year and it didn't last more than 6 months. This time I'm buying top quality stuff and we will see if it's a better investment.

250gsm polo shirts, much better quality than most of the competition and they have fairly good reviews online too. Decent sized logos on the workwear too. The Snickers Kevlar trousers can't be had for much less than £80 per pair and the Redback kneepads are £20 each. That's eaten up most the cash. Proper waterproof fleeces are £45 a shot. I figure if you look after your employees with decent clothing/holidays etc they will look after me!

Shopped around for most of the stuff but bought the fleeces and polo shirts here: -

Krowmark Workwear UK Ltd | Uniforms With Free Embroidery or Printing

now you can await the dissapointment of seeing them wipe silicone on it all, lose the jacket and ruin the rest by not washing it properly! Ahhhh, bloody employee's :bigcry:

Then you will look for cheaper work clothing.

Fit a few 100 Baxi and get your staff free branded snickers gear

Go on eBay and search for a seller called "seller:cyberfyn"

his kit isn't branded ie snickers or anything but the polos seem of a good quality as do hoodies and jackets

will also help you with logo design if you don't have something.

Try gasfm it used to be called gasafe direct now it's called gasfm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How important are staff uniforms? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock