Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss heatline condense in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buckley plumb

not looking forward to this boiler swap in the new year - its like spaghetti junction above boiler wires for sockets etc . the boiler is 405mm wide and centre of flue from wall is 169mm to make it easy was thinking ideal logic as closest dimensions - customer wants vaillant and as little pipes as poss on show under boiler . the vaillant condnse trap limits close fitting of pipes from the right .

Attachments

• photo0912.jpg
    photo0912.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 36
That looks tricky, are the folk fed up with that junker breaking all the time?

Do Vaillant do a stand off bracket? Run them all behind. Or box the pipes in to the side and a removable boxing underneath?

Drop pipes flat down flue wall and bend them into boiler. All pipes on one level each one further out than last.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to heatline condense in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock